Registration is now closed. Please contact us if you have questions or needs for the upcoming event!
Early Bird Discount ($799): March 1 – June 30, 2017
Regular Registration ($959): July 1 – September 1, 2017
Late Registration ($1,019): September 2 – October 30, 2017
What does the registration fee include?
More than 20 training workshops, opening and closing general sessions, and speaker sessions. Other ticketed events such as daily breakfast, lunch, evening events are also included: the annual welcome reception, sponsored happy hour, and annual dinner reception.
HOTEL AND TRAVEL
The 2017 Emphasys HFA User Conference will be held at Nobu Eden Roc Miami Beach – 4525 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33140
Exclusive discounted room rates of $229/night are available through Tuesday, November 14, 2017.
- Register for the conference.
- Receive hotel reservation information at the end of your registration confirmation email. This link gives you access to all hotel rate information and to reserve a room at the discounted conference rate. Each attendee must have your own room, reserved with your name.
** Emphasys reserves the right to cancel reservations if the requester is not yet registered for the conference.
Cancellations prior to (72) seventy-two hours before arrival will avoid a cancellation charge of one night’s room plus tax. Any cancellations after that time and no-show reservations are subject to a charge of one night’s room plus tax to the payment method on file.
Miami Beach is an exciting destination with all the amenities of an urban center along with world-class beaches. The best hotels in the world are surrounded by natural wonderland with turquoise waters and skyscraper palms. For more information, check out these Visitor Information Centers: Art Deco Welcome Center, Visit Miami Beach-Visitors Center, and Miami Beach Tourist Hospitality Center.
Nobu Eden Roc Miami Beach is approximately 30 minutes from the Miami International Airport (MIA). Taxis to the hotel cost $40 -$50. More information about ground transportation can be found on the hotel’s Map and Directions webpage.
Attire and Climate
Business casual attire is appropriate for all conference activities. In November, Miami temperatures range from the mid 80s during the day to the high 60s at night. Hotel temperatures may vary, so a sweater is recommended.
PARTNER WITH US
Showcase Your Company at the 2017 HFA User Conference
Conference Partner Sponsorship:
- Visibility in marketing campaigns — digital and print — will reach attendees before and during the event
- Invitations to exclusive networking opportunities, including welcome reception, breakfasts, and luncheons
- Opportunity to lead a conference round table or workshop
- Visibility in marketing materials, conference website, and online dashboard
- Category exclusivity
- Full-page ad in conference program
- Exhibit space in the conference hall
- Full attendee list provided before and after the event
Please contact George Rodriguez for more information.
We strive to make the Emphasys HFA User Conference a pivotal annual event that inspires and engages our users to maximize return on investment in Emphasys solutions. Here are some suggestions for attaining approval for your trip to the Emphasys HFA User Conference, as well as money-saving tips.
- Focus on what you plan to bring back from the conference experience. Offer to conduct a presentation or Q&A session with your colleagues at the conference (see speakers section) or when you return from the conference.
- Help make a plan for how your responsibilities will be covered in your absence.
- Take advantage of early registration and member discounts.
- Highlight specific sessions and speakers on the conference schedule that will be of particular value to your job and your organization.
- Calculate per diem rates for the conference city with the U.S. General Services Administration calculator.
- List the attending exhibitors and attendees with whom you plan to meet and collaborate. Connect with other attendees who use the same solutions as your agency to deepen that engagement.
- Write a letter to your supervisor outlining the specific learning and networking opportunities you will pursue at the Emphasys HFA User Conference, as well as the costs associated. Ask your Emphasys contact to help customize the trip-justification letter.
Registering and paying online is easy. Click on the “Register” button above. Credit cards are accepted for online registration only.
Special Needs/Dietary Requests
If you have special needs under the Americans With Disabilities Act or special dietary requirements, please explain those needs on the registration form.
The HFA User Conference sessions are for registered agency attendees only. Attendees may bring a guest to networking and social events for an additional fee. Please see registration form for additional information on guest policies and fees.
If you have registered and are no longer able to attend, you may substitute another individual at no additional charge. The payment made for the original registrant will be applied to the replacement’s registration. Substitutions are allowed at any time and must be requested in writing.
If you can no longer attend the conference, cancellations must be received in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Individual reservations may be canceled at no charge no later than Friday, September 15, 2017. Please note, if a reservation is not canceled before or on September 15, 2017, no refunds will be processed.