Early bird registration will open on Monday, April 18, 2016.
Early Bird Discounted Registration: April 18 – May 20, 2016
Regular Registration: May 21 – September 2, 2016
Late Registration: September 3-October 30, 2016
What does the registration fee include?
Our registration fee includes over 20 one-hour training workshops, the opening and closing general sessions and focus speaker sessions. Other ticketed events such as daily breakfast, lunch, evening events* and the annual dinner reception are also included in your registration fee.
* Evening events include the annual welcome reception and sponsored happy hour prior to the dinner reception.
HOTEL AND TRAVEL
Ritz Carlton South Beach
1 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Exclusive discounted room rates of $229/ night:
- First, you need to register for the conference.
- Then, you will receive hotel reservation information at the end of your registration confirmation email. This link gives you access to all hotel rate information and the ability to reserve a room at the discounted conference rate. Each attendee must have their own room, reserved with their name.
** Emphasys reserves the right to cancel reservations if the requester is not yet registered for the conference.
Individual reservations may be cancelled at no charge until seven (7) days prior to arrival. Please note if reservation is not cancelled within seven (7) days prior to arrival, hotel will mark the reservation as “no show” and the hotel will assess a fee equal to one (1) night’s room and tax.
Miami Beach has it all. This beach destination has evolved into an urban metropolis with all the amenities of a beach-town and a big city, a thriving arts scene and a busy business center, the best hotels in the world are surrounded by natural wonderland with turquoise waters and skyscraper palms. For more information, be sure to stop by these Visitor Information Centers: Art Deco Welcome Center , Visit Miami Beach-Visitors Center, and Miami Beach Tourist Hospitality Center.
The Ritz Carlton South Beach is approximately 30 minutes from the Miami International Airport (MIA). Taxis to the conference hotel cost approximately $40 -$50. More information about ground transportation, including driving directions, can be found on the hotel’s Map and Directions webpage.
Attire and Climate
Business casual attire is appropriate for all conference activities. In November, Miami temperatures typically range from the mid 70s during the day to the low 70s at night. Hotel temperatures may vary, so a sweater is recommended.
PARTNER WITH US
Showcase Your Company at the 2016 HFA User Conference
Conference Partner Sponsorship:
- Visibility in marketing campaigns — digital and print — will reach attendees before and during the event
- Invitations to exclusive networking opportunities, including welcome reception, breakfasts and luncheons
- Opportunity to lead a conference round table or workshop
- Visibility in marketing materials, conference website and online dashboard
- Category exclusivity
- Full Page ad in conference program
- Exhibit space in the conference hall
- Full attendee list provided pre- and post-event
Contact George Rodriguez for more information.
Budgets for travel and training are tight these days, especially in the Affordable Housing Industry within your organizations. We strive to make the Emphasys HFA User Conference a valuable annual event that enriches, engages and inspires our users and beyond. Here are some tips and suggestions for getting approval for your trip to the Emphasys HFA User Conference, as well as some ways to save money on your trip.
- Focus on what you plan to bring back from the conference experience. Offer to conduct a presentation or Q&A session with your colleagues at the conference (see speakers section) or when you return from the conference.
- Help make a plan for how your responsibilities will be covered in your absence.
- Take advantage of early registration and member discounts.
- Highlight specific sessions and speakers on the conference schedule that will be of particular value to your job and your organization.
- Calculate per diem rates for our conference site city with the U.S. General Services Administration calculator.
- List the attending exhibitors you plan to visit. Maybe you can connect with an exhibitor whose product you already use to deepen that engagement. Maybe your organization is in the process of looking into new Emphasys products or technologies. List the sessions that may be of value to attend and take back feedback on specific products, services and solutions.
- Write a letter to your supervisor outlining the specific learning and networking opportunities you will pursue at the Emphasys HFA User Conference, as well as the costs associated.
> > Download Justify Your Trip Template
Ready to plan your conference trip?
Registration and Payment
Registering and paying online is easy. Click on the Register button above. Credit cards are accepted for online registration only. To pay by check, print your invoice and mail it with payment to the Emphasys Miami office. Make checks payable to Emphasys Software | ATTN: HFA User Conference – Vilma Figueroa.
Special Needs/Dietary Requests
If you have special needs under the Americans With Disabilities Act—or if you special dietary requirements—please explain those needs online in the ADA Needs text box on the Registration form.
The HFA UC sessions are for registered agency attendees only. Attendees may bring a guest to networking and social events for an additional fee. Please see registration form for additional information on guest policies and fees.
If you have registered and are no longer able to attend, you may substitute another individual at no additional charge. The payment made for the original registrant will be applied to the replacement’s registration. Substitutions are allowed at any time and must be requested in writing.
Cancellations must be received in writing. Please see registration terms and conditions for more information.