Early Bird Discount ($859): through June 30, 2020
Regular Registration ($989): July 1 – September 30, 2020
Late Registration ($1,099): October 1 – October 18, 2020
What does the registration fee include?
- A robust schedule of training workshops and informative general sessions.
- Daily breakfast and lunch.
- Annual welcome reception.
- Sponsored happy hour.
- Annual dinner reception.
The 2020 Emphasys HFA User Conference will be at the Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach – 551 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33304, USA
Exclusive room rates of $259/night will be available. To reserve, register for the conference (link coming soon) and follow the reservation link under Hotel Information.
** Emphasys reserves the right to cancel reservations if the requester is not yet registered for the conference.
Visiting Fort Lauderdale
From the brilliant blue Atlantic to eclectic shopping and architecture on Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale is a classic Florida destination with beautiful, sugar-sand beaches. Explore the area.
Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach is 8 miles from the Fort Lauderdale airport (airport code FLL).
Attire and Climate
Business casual attire is appropriate for all conference activities. In November, temperatures range from the mid 80s during the day to high 60s at night. Hotel temperatures may vary, so a sweater is recommended.
Conference Partner Sponsorship:
- Visibility in marketing campaigns — digital and print — will reach attendees before and during the event
- Invitations to exclusive networking opportunities, including welcome reception, breakfasts, and luncheons
- Opportunity to lead a conference round table or workshop
- Visibility in marketing materials, conference website, and online dashboard
- Category exclusivity
- Full-page ad in conference program
- Exhibit space in the conference hall
- Full attendee list provided before and after the event
Please contact Vivian Cueva for more information.
We strive to make the Emphasys HFA User Conference a pivotal annual event that inspires and engages our users to maximize return on investment from Emphasys solutions. Here are some suggestions for attaining approval for your trip to the Emphasys HFA User Conference, plus money-saving tips.
- Focus on what you plan to bring back from the conference experience. Offer to conduct a presentation or Q&A session with your colleagues at the conference (see speakers section) or when you return from the conference.
- Help make a plan for how your responsibilities will be covered in your absence.
- Take advantage of early registration and member discounts.
- Highlight specific sessions and speakers on the conference schedule that will be of particular value to your job and your organization.
- Calculate per diem rates for the conference city with the U.S. General Services Administration calculator
- List the attending exhibitors and attendees with whom you plan to meet and collaborate. Connect with other attendees who use the same solutions as your agency to deepen that engagement.
- Write a letter to your supervisor outlining the specific learning and networking opportunities you will pursue at the Emphasys HFA User Conference, as well as the costs associated. Ask your Emphasys contact to help customize the trip-justification letter.
Registering and paying online is easy. Follow the “Registration” link on this website or in the email newsletters you receive from Emphasys HFA. Credit cards are accepted for online registration only.
Special Needs/Dietary Requests
If you have special needs under the Americans With Disabilities Act or special dietary requirements, please describe those needs on the registration form.
The HFA User Conference sessions are for registered agency attendees only. Attendees may bring a guest to networking and social events for an additional fee. Please see registration form for additional information on guest policies and fees.
If you have registered and are no longer able to attend, you may substitute another individual at no additional charge. The payment made for the original registrant will be applied to the replacement’s registration. Substitutions are allowed at any time and must be requested in writing.
If you can no longer attend the conference, cancellations must be received in writing by email to Barbara Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org. Individual reservations may be canceled at no charge no later than Monday, August 31, 2020. Please note, if a reservation is not canceled before or on August 31, 2020, no refunds will be processed.