Early Bird Discount ($195): October 1 – October 29, 2021
Regular Registration ($225): October 29 – December 6, 2021
We strive to make the Emphasys HFA User Conference a pivotal annual event that inspires and engages our users to maximize return on investment in Emphasys solutions. Here are some suggestions for attaining approval to the Emphasys HFA User Conference, as well as money-saving tips.
- Focus on what you plan to bring back from the virtual conference. Offer to conduct a presentation or Q&A session with your colleagues.
- Help make a plan for how your responsibilities will be covered while you are attending the virtual conference.
- Take advantage of early registration and member discounts.
- Highlight specific sessions and speakers on the conference schedule that will be of particular value to your job and your organization.
- List the attending exhibitors and attendees with whom you plan to virtually meet and collaborate. Connect with other attendees who use the same solutions as your agency to deepen that engagement.
- Write a letter to your supervisor outlining the specific learning and networking opportunities you will pursue at the Emphasys HFA User Conference, as well as the costs associated. Ask your Emphasys contact to help customize the trip-justification letter.
Registering and paying online is easy. Click on the “Register” button above. Credit cards are accepted for online registration only.
If you have registered and are no longer able to attend, you may substitute another individual at no additional charge. The payment made for the original registrant will be applied to the replacement’s registration. Substitutions are allowed at any time and must be requested in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you can no longer attend the conference, cancellations must be received in writing by email to email@example.com. Individual reservations may be canceled at no charge no later than Friday, December 3rd, 2021. Please note, if a reservation is not canceled before or on December 3rd, 2021, no refunds will be processed.
Please note: The HFA User Conference sessions are for registered agency attendees only.